You can insert lots of things into turkey breasts before cooking Sous Vide.
Hasselback refers to making slices every one inch almost all the way through the breast and stuffing them with dressing or cheese or other substances.
There is no need to brine the turkey breast because cooking sous vide doesn’t dry out the meat.
I have tried Bacon-wrapped Mozzarella slices as well as dressing.
You can adapt the spices to fit the stuffing. I used an Italian Spice blend with the Bacon/Mozzarella.
- Make slices perpendicular to the long side of the breast.
- Season all sides and inside the cuts.
- Stuff the cuts with your favorite stuffing.
- Sous Vide at 145 degrees for 4.5 hours.
- Remove from the bag and dry with paper towels.