This is a very fast way to make great pulled pork. The only problem I had was, I could only fit about 1 pork butt in the pressure cooker at a time.
- Pork Butt. (boned and cut into 3 inch wide strips)
- 1 part BBQ Salt
- 1 part Brown Sugar
- Cut the bone out of the pork butt and separate it into about 3″ x 2″ strips the length of the pork butt.
- I like cut the pork butt apart because I can get more seasoning and smoke on it and it cooks faster.
- If you cut it into smaller parts, you risk over-seasoning it.
- Smoke the pork butt on the grate at 225 degrees for 3 or 4 hours.
- Remove the pork butt from the smoker and place it in a pressure cooker with 1 cup of beer.
- Bring the cooker up to pressure and cook for 1 hour.
- Remove from heat and let the pressure release naturally (about 15 minutes).
- Remove the pork from the cooker and pull it.
- You should finish the pork butt in a hot skillet or on a griddle to crisp up the edges just before serving.