Skip to content
- 6 boneless pork chops
- salt to season chops
- pepper to season chops
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil 1 (10 1/2 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup of evaporated milk
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup of Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 of a cup of French fried onions
- 3 cups of frozen shredded hashbrowns (do not thaw)
- 1 cup of French fried onions
- Start by seasoning the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Brown pork chops in a pan with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Combine 1 can of soup, 2/3 cup of evaporated milk, 1 cup of sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in a bowl until smooth.
- Add 2/3 of a cup of French fried onions.
- Pour in 1 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Mix in 3 cups of frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (do not thaw)
- Pour mixture into the bottom of a greased foil baking pan.
- Arrange chops on top of potatoes and press them into the mixture.
- Cover with foil then label and freeze.
- When you are ready to serve, thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Bake covered for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Uncover and top with 1 cup of French fried onions and bake for an additional 10 minutes.