This recipe is based on my Mayonnaise Horseradish recipe.
It is even better when you sprinkle in some Chicken and Rib Rub.
- 5 cups cooked chicken breast (1 breast = approx. 1 cup)
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 large onion (finely chopped in a blender or spice grinder)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh ground pepper
- Bake or boil the chicken. I prefer to sous vide the chicken as described in this post.
- Dice the chicken (very small pieces)
- Mix ingredients