Skip to content
- 1 lb chicken diced 1/4″
- 1 red pepper sliced thin
- 2 green peppers sliced thin
- 1 onion sliced thin
- 1.5 tsp chili powder for sauce
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper for sauce
- 1 tsp salt for sauce
- 1 tsp sugar for sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder for sauce
- 1 tsp pepper for sauce
- 1 tsp cumin for sauce
- 1 Tbsp paprika for sauce
- 1 Tbsp corn starch for sauce
- 2.5 Tbsp olive oil for sauce
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice all meat and vegetables.
- Mix together all sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss vegetables and meat in sauce and place in greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35 – 40 minutes.