Revised – April, 2018
- 2 olives
- 1.5 oz olive juice
- .5 oz dry vermouth
- 3 oz vodka
- Place ice in the martini glass and fill with water.
- This will chill the glass while you mix the rest of the drink.
- Place ice in the martini shaker.
- Add vodka and olive juice.
- Pour the ice and water out of the martini glass.
- Pour the vermouth into the martini glass and swirl to coat the entire inside of the glass.
- Pour the vermouth out of the martini glass.
- Shake the vodka and olive juice in the shaker until very cold.
- Place 2 olives into the martini glass.
- Strain the vodka and olive juice into the glass.