- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup water
- 6 oz stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat the eggs in a mixer
- Add water and HALF of the ketchup and bbq sauce
- Add stuffing mix, salt, pepper, and meat
- Mix together. (NOTE: Meat gets tough if you work it too much so keep the mixer on low and do not mix more than necessary)
- Grease or Pam a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Form the meat into a loaf in the center of the casserole dish.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour or until done.