This was posted on Taste of Home we made a double batch in the blender. I’m not sure how long this will last in the refrigerator but with the alcohol and the sugar added, it should last a few months. Dianne suggested a little less coffee and a little more chocolate.
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups Irish whiskey
- In a blender, mix everything but the whiskey on medium speed.
- Slowly stir in the Irish whiskey. If you add it too fast the milk may curdle.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator until you are ready to drink.