- Melted butter
- Flour tortillas (cut in strips?)
- Sliced baked potato
- Sharp cheddar cheese
- Flour tortilla
- Bacon / Ham / Canadian bacon or mix
- Roasted Onions and green peppers? Mushrooms? Duxelles?
- Egg sheet
- Sausage gravy
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 12-inch flour tortillas
- 8 slices bread, cubed
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (10.5 oz)
- 1/2 soup can of milk (6 oz)
- 1/2 to 1 lb of sausage (browned and drained)
(DO NOT PRE-HEAT OVEN)
- Melt margarine in 13 x 9 inch glass casserole dish.
- Toss bread cubes in pan. Add sausage.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Mix eggs, 2 cups of milk, and pepper and pour over cheese.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Mix soup and 1/2 soup can of milk and pour over top.
- Place the glass dish in a cold oven.
- If you put the cold glass dish in a hot oven, it will break. Turn the oven on for 325 degrees.
- After the oven reaches 325 degrees, bake for 1 additional hour.
- 1 large baked potato (leftovers)
- 1/2 lb. breakfast sausage
- 6 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons coconut milk (From a can, not a carton. From the asian food section)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Optional: sauteed mushrooms, onions, green peppers.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large oven safe frying pan
- Add 1/2 pound breakfast sausage
- Slice baked potato in the quarter inch strips and add it to the pan
- Brown sausage and the potatoes and optional vegetables.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool for 2 or 3 minutes
- Use a fork or a whisk to beat the eggs, coconut milk and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle with sharp cheddar or smoked cheese or your favorite cheese
- Bake for 15 minutes