Note: Makes 1.5 lb. loaf with about 12 slices.
- Step 1 Ingredients:
- 1 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons dry milk
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Step 2 Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Use basic white or sweet bread cycle
- Check the dough after 5 minutes:
- Use a spatula to mix in any flour or dough that is stuck to the sides of the machine.
- Add flour or water, as needed.
- If your bread machine doesn’t have an add-ins setting/alarm, add the fruit and nuts toward the end of the kneading cycle.