Easy and Excellent!
Makes about 22 half-cup servings
- 2 lbs Velveeta Cheese
- 1 8oz package of Cream Cheese
- 1 10.5oz can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3 10oz cans of Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Ortega taco sauce
- Optional Ingredients (suggested by Kait but Danielle doesn’t use them):
- 2 tsp of cumin
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp chili powder
Heat on the stove or in the microwave, stirring frequently.
Sous Vide Instructions:
- Cut into 2″ thick slices
- Place together in a Sous Vide Bag
- Heat at 155+ degrees for 30 – 60 minutes
- Mash the bag to mix
- Pour out and stir
- You may need to stir in extra milk due to the evaporation in the oven.
- You can easily fit a 2x recipe in a seam table pan.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the cheese into 2″ thick slices and place it and all the other ingredients into a steamer pan.
- Stir every 20 minutes until melted together. (A potato masher works well for stirring the ingredients.)
- Freezes well.
- This recipe makes about 88 fluid ounces or 33 (1/3 cup) servings .
- If you make half a batch, you can add the whole can of cream of mushroom soup and it still tastes great.