Easy and Excellent!
This recipe makes about 88 fluid ounces or 33 (1/3 cup) servings .
If you make half a batch, you can add the whole can of cream of mushroom soup and it still tastes great.
- 2 lbs Velveeta Cheese
- 2 8oz packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 10.5oz can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 10oz cans of Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilis
- 1 cups milk
- 1/4 cup Ortega taco sauce (optional)
Heat on the stove or in the microwave, stirring frequently.
Sous Vide Instructions:
- Cut into 2″ thick slices
- Place together in a Sous Vide Bag
- Heat at 155+ degrees for 30 – 60 minutes
- Mash the bag to mix
- Pour out and stir
- You may need to stir in extra milk due to the evaporation in the oven.
- You can easily fit a 2x recipe in a seam table pan.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the cheese into 2″ thick slices and place it and all the other ingredients into a steamer pan.
- Stir every 20 minutes until melted together. (A potato masher works well for stirring the ingredients.)