- 1 dozen flour torillas
- 1 small carton (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 small can (4.5 oz.) chopped green chilis
- 1 small (2.25 oz.) can diced black olives
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans (5 oz.) cooked chicken (or 1 cup diced, cooked chicken)
- 2 or more cups grated cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients but cheese.
- Put 2 or 3 spoonfulls of filling and 1 or 2 teaspoons of cheese in each tortilla.
- Roll and lay in buttered casserole dish.
- Top with remaining filling and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is lightly browned.
- For main dish add extra chicken.
For quesadillas, mix filling as above but place on tortillas, add cheese, fold in half, then fry in skillet and serve with salsa.