This is recipe is a hybrid containing elements of the French’s recipe and the Cambpells recipe. It is a double batch which should feed several people.
- 2 cans (10 1/2 ounces) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper, Ground
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce (optional)
- 4 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) Green Beans, drained
- 1 (6 oz.) container French’s Crispy Fried Onions, Original, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix soup, milk and pepper in a 13″ x 9″ baking dish.
- Stir in beans and half of the Crispy Fried Onions.
- Bake 40 minutes or until hot.
- Top with remaining onions.
- Bake 5 minutes until onions are golden brown.