I got this recipe from the web and tweaked it. It is fast and it is good.
- 1 Medium Onion – diced
- 2 lbs fresh or frozen chicken breast (about 2 or 3 breasts)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 15 oz. (1 can) black beans and juice
- 15.5 oz. (1 can) Brook’s Mild Chili Beans
- 20 oz. (2 small cans) Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 15 oz. (1 can) Garbanzo Beans – drained
- 12 oz. (small can) Tomato Paste
- 12 oz. beer (can substitute chicken broth)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Chop onion and place in bottom of pressure cooker
- Place chicken breast on top of onion.
- Add canned ingredients.
- Add seasoning packet.
- Pour liquid (beer or broth) over mixture.
- Bring up to pressure on medium heat (soup setting for instant pot).
- Cook under pressure for 10 minutes.
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Release pressure.
- Remove the chicken and pull it apart with a fork.
- Add the chicken back to the pot and stir.
|Serving Size||1 cup|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||1.1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.19 g|
|Trans Fat||0.01 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Total Sugars||2.75 g|