I made this too early once and just put it into the refrigerator for a few hours before baking.
- 1.5 cups plus 2 Tablespoons of warm water
- 13 oz. by weight
- 105 to 115 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Yeast
- 4 Cups flour
- 480 grams by weight
- I used 1/2 G.P. and half Bread Flour
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar or Mozzarella Cheese
- Stir together all ingredients except flour in a mixer with a mixing paddle on low speed.
- Add 2 cups of flour, 1/3 cup at a time.
- Replace the mixing paddle with a dough hook.
- Increase the speed slightly.
- Add the remaining 2 cups of flour, 1/3 cup at a time.
- If the dough looks sticky and does not clean the sides of the mixing bowl, slowly add up to another 1/3 cup of flour until it does. (40g)
- Continue to kneed with the dough hook for 5 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for 5 minutes
- Roll into an oiled jellyroll pan
- Top with olive oil
- Add Italian seasoning
- Add a layer of Ranch Dressing.
- Add Sharp Cheddar or Mozzarella Cheese and Parmesan
- Let rise 15 minutes
- Bake at 350 degrees 18-20 minutes (or longer) until the bread browns and the cheese melts.
- Cut with a pizza cutter while the cheese is still warm or it will crack and fall off.