You can wrap the eggs in sausage 1 day ahead and refrigerate. Roll and bake the next morning.
- 1 ½ lb. Bulk Pork Sausage
- 12 Eggs, Hard-boiled & Peeled (10 minutes gentle boil)
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- ½ Cup Dry Bread Crumbs (Toast)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- Divide Sausage into 12 equal portions
- Work into Patties
- Wrap each patty around each egg
- Dip sausage egg in beaten egg
- Roll in Bread Crumbs until coated
- Place in un-greased 15 x 10 Jelly Roll Pan
- Bake @ 450 for 30 minutes until meat is done.