Skip to content
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons italian spices
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fasweet liquid saccarine sweetener
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the olive oil in a medium sauce pan and stir in the xanthan gum.
- Add other ingredients and blend with an immersion blender.
- If you don’t have an immersion blender, blend all other ingredients before adding to the pan.
- Simmer for at least 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.