This is a very simple way to cook bacon for a large crowd. Spraying the bacon with water keeps it from curling.
- 1 pound sliced bacon.
- Spray bottle with water.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Line the bottom of a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- Place the bacon strips on the pan.
- Sprtiz with water from a spray bottle.
- Cook for 15 minutes, checking frequently, until gold brown. Remember, bacon continues to cook for a few minutes after you remove it from the pan so make sure you pull it before it is completely cooked.
- Lay out on a paper towel to absorb the extra grease.