This recipe came from Adam’s Cooking Class in Italy.
I actually prefer the other pasta recipe on this site.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cups durum wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups Type 00 flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Put the flour in a mound on a large wooden pastry board, making a large well in the center of the mound
- Break the eggs into the hole
- Add a generous pinch of salt
- Beat the eggs
- Salt well then slowly begin incorporating the flour from the inside perimeter of the well into the mixture with a fork
- Knead well until smooth and elastic
- Gather the dough into a ball
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and let rest for at least 30 minutes before using