NOTE: A 16 oz bag of frozen corn PLUS a 12 oz bag of frozen corn are used together to make this recipe. Together, the two packages of frozen corn equals about 5 cups.
- 16 oz frozen corn thawed
- 12 oz frozen corn thawed
- 8 oz cream cheese cubed
- 3/4 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a 3 or 4 qt slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
- Cook covered on low 3 to 3.5 hours or until cheese is melted and corn is tender.
- Stir just before serving.
Can also be made on the stove and I add a full bag 2 cups of cheese.