This recipe is the equivalent of a single, small, 12 oz. box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. They make another version of the powdered cheese called Big Daddy Mac. It would probably work with about 4T instead of 6T.
- 1.5 Cups Elbow Macaroni
- 6T Hoosier Hill Farm Gourmet Cheddar Cheese Powder
- (I bought 1 lb on amazon for $11)
- 1/2 t xanthan gum
- 1/4 c butter
- 1/4c milk
- Bring heavily salted water to a boil in a stock pot.
- Add Pasta and boil 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in other ingredients.
- Season to taste.