Another great version:
- Mirepoix Ingredients:
- 3/4 lb. carrots
- 3/4 lb. celery
- 1.5 lb. onion
- 64 oz. chicken broth
- 32 oz. beef broth
- 1.5 – 2 lbs cooked chicken breast (diced to 1/3″ cubes).
- 1 Tbsp Knorr chicken Bullion
- 1.5 tsp pepper
- 1 recipe noodles from Chicken and Noodles – Grandma Great’s
- Simmer the carrots, celery, onion, and a pinch of salt on low until onions and celery are translucent.
- Add chicken broth and beef broth.
- Add cooked chicken breast.
- Add chicken bullion
- Add pepper.
- Simmer to combine.
- Strain out the solids and set aside.
- Bring the liquid to a boil and add noodles.
- Boil for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and add The solids back to the mix.