- 1/2 cup margarine
- 8 slices bread, cubed
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (10.5 oz)
- 1/2 soup can of milk (6 oz)
- 1/2 to 1 lb of sausage (browned and drained)
(DO NOT PRE-HEAT OVEN)
- Melt margarine in 13 x 9 inch glass casserole dish.
- Toss bread cubes in pan.
- Add sausage.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Mix eggs, 2 cups of milk, and pepper and pour over cheese.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Mix soup and 1/2 soup can of milk and pour over top.
- Place the glass dish in a cold oven.
- If you put the cold glass dish in a hot oven, it will break.
- Turn the oven on for 325 degrees.
- After the oven reaches 325 degrees, bake for 1 additional hour.