Skip to content
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/4 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese (grated)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees
- Trim leaves, brown spots, etc. form cauliflower head
- Place in baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients except parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Place the cauliflower over an aluminum foul sheet in a glass baking dish.
- Pour some 1/4 mixture into the bottom of the cauliflower.
- Brush the reminaing mixture onto the top of the cauliflower.
- Seal the cauliflower in the aluminum foil.
- Place the sealed cauliflower in the baking dish into the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 15 additional minutes (until tender).
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the cauliflower head.
- Turn the oven to broil.
- Broil for 4 minutes until cheese begins to brown.