Skip to content
- 14 oz canned artichoke hearts drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz canned diced green chilis
- 6 oz Monetary Jack Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Coarsely Chop artichoke hearts.
- In a medium bowl, mix artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, green chilies, Monterey Jack and Parmesan Cheese.
- Spoon into a shallow 1.5 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan Cheese.
- Cover with a lid or foil and Bake for 30 minutes.