Skip to content
- 7 ounce marshmallow whip
- 2/3 cups vegan evaporated milk 2.5x strength soy milk from powder
- 3/4 cups vegan margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cups peanut butter
- Mix Sugar, Milk, and Margarine together in a saucepan over medium/high heat. (stir constantly)
- Heat past boiling until temperature reaches 234 degrees (measured with a candy thermometer)
- Remove from heat and quickly add marshmallow whip and peanut butter. Mix until blended.
- Add vanilla
- Pour into a greased 9” x 13” pan
- Once it cools, place it in the refrigerator to finish cooling.
- Cut into squares.