from Taste of Home.
Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet red pepper finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Cut wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections.
- Place chicken in a 4-qt. slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken; stir until coated.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken juices run clear.