This makes a super moist and flavorful strawberry cake.
Ingredients – cake:
- 15.25 oz strawberry cake mix (Pillsbury – moist supreme)
- 3 eggs (or per cake mix instructions)
- 1/2 cup oil (or per cake mix instructions)
- 14 oz can of sweetened, condensed milk
- 2 cups of strawberry daiquiri / margarita mix
INGREDIENTS – Topping:
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 small box (3.4 oz.) instant (no cook) vanilla pudding
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 1/2 pint fresh strawberries
Instructions – Cake:
- Bake the cake per the instructions on the box.
- Let the cake cool for 15 minutes.
- Use the round handle of a wooden spoon to poke holes every inch in the top of the cake.
- Pour the sweetened, condensed milk over the cake.
- Pour the daiquiri mix over the cake.
- Place the cake in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
INSTRUCTIONS – Topping:
- Mix the milk and the pudding mix.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread over the cake.
- Top with strawberries for garnish.