- 16 lbs pork butt thawed
- 6 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 onions chopped
- 4 cans Ro-tel Tomatoes & Chiles
- 4 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 3 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 4 tsp dried chipotle pepper
- 6 tsp cumin
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 4 tsp pepper
- 4 bay leaves
- Heat oil in large pan and brown pork on all sides.
- Place pork in crock pot, slow cooker or roaster and add remaining ingredients on top of pork.
- Cook on low or 225 degrees for 15 hours.
- Remove pork and shred (remove bones if it was not boneless). Remove bay leaves.
- Drain about half of the liquid. Remove Bay Leaves. Add shredded pork back to juices in the cooker.