- Frozen tater tots (I used 1/2 bag for Rick and me, and we ate them all.)
- Chicken thighs
- Cheddar or colby/jack shredded cheese
- Sour cream or ranch dip
- Ranch dressing (if you chose plain sour cream above)
- Jalapenos or green chiles
- Salsa and/or hot sauce
- Green onions, cherry tomatoes, banana peppers, cilantro also would be good..but I didn’t have any of those.
- Prepare a pound of bacon, even if you’re only feeding two people because you can never have enough bacon.
- Prepare the frozen tater tots in oven as described on package.I did both of these on separate cookie sheets in the oven at the same time…thus creating the bacon haze.
- While baking those ingredients above, brown chicken thighs with onion in a skillet. I was using some meat that Mitch had frozen to sous vide, so he had them nicely seasoned. If you are using naked thighs of course add salt/pepper/other seasonings to taste. I think a ranch dressing envelope would be good and easy.
- Once everything is done, load each of your plates, as you wish, with the potatoes, bacon, chicken/onion, cheese and various other toppings so it is a big yummy mountain of food.
This is the kind of content that really sets jrperk.com apart from its competitors.