Skip to content
- 1 Pound of Angel Biscuit Dough
- 1/2 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 8 Tablespoons Soft Unsalted Butter
- 2 Heaping Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1/4 Teaspoon Grated Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Pecans (Optional)
- Roll it out as thin as you can get it.
- Spread on a layer of filling
- Add chopped nuts
- Roll it up.
- Cut in 1.25” thick disks
- Leave ½” space between them in a cast iron skillet.
- Cook 25 minutes until nice and brown.
- Glaze in 2 coats. Let the first soak in and cool before adding second layer. Glaze can be a mixture of powdered sugar and water or a more complex cookie type glaze.