- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into 2-inch pieces
- ½ medium white onion, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream (substitute sour cream)
Preheat Sous Vide to 190°F.
Add the cauliflower, onion, garlic, butter and seasonings to a sous vide bag.
Shake to mix the ingredients and seal tightly, removing as much air as possible (make it as flat as possible if using a vacuum sealer).
Cook for one hour.
Puree with the heavy cream until smooth.