Skip to content
- 1 large baked potato (leftovers)
- 1/2 lb. breakfast sausage
- 6 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons coconut milk (From a can, not a carton. From the asian food section)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Optional: sauteed mushrooms, onions, green peppers.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large oven safe frying pan
- Add 1/2 pound breakfast sausage
- Slice baked potato in the quarter inch strips and add it to the pan
- Brown sausage and the potatoes and optional vegetables.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool for 2 or 3 minutes
- Use a fork or a whisk to beat the eggs, coconut milk and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle with sharp cheddar or smoked cheese or your favorite cheese
- Bake for 15 minutes