- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 lb bacon raw & cut into pieces (or double this)
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp black pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 1/2 cup onions chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1/2 cup Bullseye Original BBQ Sauce
- approximately 5 lbs of Van Camp’s Pork and Beans
- Place in an aluminum pan or baking dish and cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees until sauce thickens (2 hours?) You can also heat it on the grill.
- Take the cover off to heat for the last half hour.