- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon or Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 tsp. White Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Cooking Sherry or Dry Sherry
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Dill Seed (ground)
- you can add more if you want more dill taste.
- Dill Weed for appearance. (You want some green flecks in your dip but the weed part does not add much flavor.)
- Mix the wet ingredients (Sour Cream, Horseradish, Mustard, Vinegar, and Sherry) in a bowl.
- Grind the Salt, pepper, and dill seed in a spice grinder or mortar and pestle. (just enough to break up the dill seeds).
- Chop the dill weed until it is very small.
- Stir all the ingredients together.
- Refrigerate the mixture overnight to allow the flavors to meld and develop.
Could you please put this in list form? It’s confusing how it is written