Makes 1 1/2 cups
INGREDIENTS – Part 1:
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 red jalapeno peppers (seeds removed)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 6.5 oz water
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
INGREDIENTS – PART 2:
- 1 tablespoon corn starch or clear gel mixed with 2 Tablespoons of water
- Blend all of the Part 1 ingredients in a food processor or a blender.
- Transfer the Part 1 ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to simmer and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the Part 2 ingredients and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator. There isn’t enough vinegar in this recipe to pickle it and prevent spoilage. Use within one week.