Skip to content
- 4 to 4.5 cups pecan halves
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Melt buttter and mix with syrup and rum flavoring until blended.
- Pour over pecans until coated.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and spice mixture.
- Toss the pecans in the sugar and spice mixture.
- Spread on parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 250 degrees for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread on wax paper to dry.