Skip to content
- 3 lbs. red potatoes, cleaned and sliced into 1″ or smaller thickness chunks.
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1.5 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese (or equivalent of dried grated)
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter cut into small cubes
- 2 Tbsp. minced parsley (fresh if possible)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix everything except the butter and parsley in a large bowl
- Place in a single layer on baking sheet
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour (turning every 15 minutes).
- Remove the sheet from the oven and sprinkle the butter over the top and toss to melt.
- Sprinkle the parsley over the potatoes.