This recipe makes fresh non-raising egg noodles suitable for chicken noodle soup and stroganoff.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Add dry ingredients to Mixing bowl
- Cut butter into 1/4″ chunks and add to mixing bowl
- Pour milk into measuring cup
- Add eggs to milk and whisk with fork
- Add liquids to mixing bowl
- Mix with a dough hook for 3 to 5 minutes until all the flour is incorporated
- Flour the outside of the dough ball
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap or Ziplock bag
- Let the dough rest for 10 to 30 minutes
- Roll out and cut into noodles.