We agree with Kim. This is great on everything (chips, crackers, eggs, veggies, …)
Note: Make this a few hours ahead of time and keep it warm in the Crock-Pot. Like all dips, this one needs time for the flavors to develop and meld.
- 16 oz. (2 packages) of cream cheese
- 8 oz. (1/2 small box) Velveeta cheese
- 1/8 cup diced jalapenos (deli style in glass jar)
- 1/8 cup jalapeno juice (from same jar)
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 10 oz. (1 block) chopped frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) whipping cream
- 20 oz. (2 cans) RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 3 cubes of chicken bullion
- Completely melt the cream cheese and Velveeta in the microwave.
- Place the melted cheese and remaining ingredients in a Crock-Pot.
- Heat on low, stirring occasionally, until heated through.