Skip to content
- 1 yellow cake mix (I prefer Duncan Heinz)
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1 box powdered sugar (=3 3/4 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans (I leave these off)
- Mix first 3 ingredients and press into 9×13 pan.
- Mix next 3 ingredients well and spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with pecans, if you like that type of thing.
- Bake 40 minutes (45 in my oven) at 350 degrees.
- Will be sort of golden brown and pretty firm when done.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.