- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup of flower
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 6 eggs
- Add butter to a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Place the dish into the oven before preheating the oven.
- Set the oven to 425 degrees.
- Blend the eggs, milk, flour, salt and vanilla until smooth.
- when the oven is heated, pour batter into the baking dish, over the melted butter.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown and puffy, about 22-27 minutes.
- Serve warm, sprinkle generously with powdered sugar and top with your favorite jam or syrup.